EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE FROM STATE GOVERNMENT:
Employment assistance to Dependants of jawans killed/disabled/missing in action:
Government of Kerala provide employment assistance in the State service to the dependants of the defence personnel and GREF/BSF personnel attached to military duty killed/disabled/missing due to reasons attributable to military service.
- One dependant is eligible for employment assistance.
- Priority is Wife/Husband/Son/Daughter/Unmarried brother/Unmarried sister.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- To be applied with in 3 years of death/missing/disability. In case of minor to be applied within 3 years of majority.
|Teacher Post-preference to wives of Jawan|
|Wives of Jawans of Defence forces will be given preference in the matter of recruitment (through PSC) as teacher when all other things are equal|
|Age concessions of 10 years over and above the existing age limits allowed to relatives and dependents of Jawans killed in action etc. for recruitment through Employment Exchanges|
- List of sainik officers
- Employment Assistance
- Advisory Committe
- Flag day fund committe
- Financial Assistance
- Organisation Chart
- Programmes & Schemes
- Medical Assistance
- Achievements & Sucess
- Statistical Information
- Seniority List
- Veteran Sailors Forum
- Related Website
- Definition of Ex-Service Man
- Sainik Rest House
- List of Penury Grant fwd to KSB on 14/2/2013
- Penury grant
- Pensionary entitlement to Armed Forces Personnel & their NOK
- RECRUITMENT IN TERRITORIAL ARMY
- ANNUAL PUBLIC STATEMENT
- Kerala Right to Service Act - DSW